The postpartum period is different for everyone, and we've created a course that will help you navigate the new life you're embarking on. Those first few weeks are beautiful as well as tiring and Motherly wanted to create the postpartum class we wished we had. This postpartum class is expert-driven, woman-centered, and grounded in our community.
In this class we'll provide you 10 incredible video lessons led by pediatric nurse and certified midwife Diana Spalding along with other experts in the space. This course covers recovery from medicated, unmedicated, and cesarean births. We'll discuss mental wellness, and explain the difference between the baby blues, postpartum depression and postpartum anxiety. We will help you create newborn care routines that establish sound eating and sleeping habits. This course aims to meet you where you are on your postpartum journey and offer support.
We're so excited to be here with you on this journey. We'll walk beside you through all of it, even the hard stuff.
You've got this, mama. And we've got you.
Limited time offer!
- Our friends at Robyn know mamas need all the help they can get. That's what they are offering 4 days free access to Robyn's Text a Doula service with the purchase of any class. Hurry! This offer won't last!
- 10 individual video lessons with downloadable worksheets
- "New mama essentials" downloadables
- Postpartum recovery recipes
- Stretch and sweat, gentle exercises
- Nutrition support
- Answers to relationship and sex questions
- Access to our private Postpartum Wellness Community