Check out this video on how to use, mama!
- Perfect for ages 0-3 years (min. 8 lbs/3.5 kg. Max. 33 lbs/15 kg & 21-39 in/53-100 cm)
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Easy to clean, machine washable in warm water, hang dry
- Breathable 3D mesh weave requires less padding
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt for even weight distribution
- Grows with baby from newborn to toddler
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Built-in infant insert
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support
What’s special about Baby Carrier One?
We love the comfort you get with the ergonomic Baby Carrier One crafted in a soft cotton blend. The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make baby-wearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three.
Does the baby carrier provide my baby with the correct support?
Yes, Baby Carrier One has built-in support for a newborn and adjustable head support that’s easy to adapt to your baby. It’s also classified as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided that it’s used according to the instructions. This means that it gives the correct support to your baby’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during the first months of life.
We all want to feel safe and secure when choosing products for our babies. Baby BJORN's carriers have all been developed in cooperation with medical specialists. They are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, freedom of movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
All materials that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that the fabric is kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. So, there’s no need to wash the baby carrier before you start using it.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier One complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards for baby carriers.
60% cotton, 40% polyester
Made in Vietnam