Esembly diapers are made up of two products: an absorbent Inner and a waterproof Outer. The Inner, made of super soft organic cotton, provides the absorbency. To ensure its effectiveness, we’ve designed it with a uniquely layered core that maximizes thirstiness, while also allowing Washing Powder and water to penetrate deeply in the wash and decreasing time in the dryer.
Our Inners come in two sizes and are made to grow with your baby. The waist snaps allow for adjustments to accommodate expanding bellies, while the rippled core and stretchy elastic at the legs will expand as your babe gets taller. Because when it comes to leaks, nothing less than a perfect fit will do.
Quick Tip: Inners are designed to be worn with an Outer for waterproofing and containment. Inners get set aside for laundering after each use, Outers can be used multiple times before washing.
- Two sizes suitable for babies 7-17 lbs.
- Materials: Organic cotton
- To use: Put a fresh Esembly Inner on your baby at each change. Cover the Inner with a waterproof Esembly Outer to make a diaper. We recommend changing an awake baby every 2-3 hours, or immediately if poop is detected.
- Care instructions: Machine wash using the Esembly Washing Soap and tumble dry. Detailed wash recommendations can be found at https://esemblybaby.com/laundry
- Made responsibly in Pakistan