- Comes with fabric piece labeled with different organs (the bronchus, lungs, heart with a beep button, stomach with a piece of food inside, liver and kidneys) and personalized patient’s card.
- Also comes with play medical equipment (a scalpel, forceps, cotton buds, surgical drape, medical mask, suction device and tray)
- Durable child-safe, non-toxic finish on wood items
- Benefits of playing: helps develop fine motor skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills, hand-eye coordination and encourages open-ended play
- Recommended for children 3+
- .5” x 9.5” x 10.6”
- Weight .6 lbs
- Dust with soft, dry cloth or wipe clean with damp cloth
Sustainably made in Thailand
About Plan Toys
Plan Toys works toward their mission of "Better Kids for Better World" with a focus on sustainability, safety and child development.
Since 1981, PlanToys has embraced a sustainable mindset to respect and preserve natural resources for future generations. They believe that children are the real force behind this mission. Their well-designed toys made of reclaimed rubber woods help enhance the development of children from newborn to 5 years old, as these first five formative years are absolutely critical for their growth.