Motherly’s Hospital Ready Bag is the go-time companion you’ve been waiting for and filled with oh-so-luxe goodies from some of our favorite brands! Preparing for a new baby can be pretty overwhelming. And amid all the furniture assembly, diaper stock-piling, and nursery decorating, there's one task that often gets pushed to the last possible minute—packing the hospital bag.
How do you even know what to pack in your hospital bag—especially if you've never done this before? How many bags do you even need? Well, don't worry. We've got you covered.
- Mauve nylon bag with pockets and a zipper closure
- Sunday Citizen Robe (One Size Fits Most + Exclusive to Motherly!)
- The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama Book
"I am Brave" Motherly Affirmation Bracelet
- Hatch Nipple + Lip Butter
- "Here We Go" Journal to jot down all your pregnancy + postpartum thoughts
- "Thank You" cards for your birth team
- Premama Postnatal Supplement
- Belly Bandit Compression Socks ( 2 sizes, see below for details!)
- "Bebe" Unisex Cotton Bodysuit
- Earth Mama Periodic Tea for Postpartum
Nunona Cashew Confetti Balls to help produce quality breast milk
- "Like a Mother" water bottle because you're tough (like a mother)
The only sized item in the birth bag is the Belly Bandit Socks - they come in:
- Size 1 (6-9)
- Size 2 (8-11)
over a $400 value!