The Time-In ToolKit is a guided resource that nurtures social and emotional skills by engaging both adult and child in mindful, affirming conversation, and play around the many feelings we all experience. Children can be taught social and emotional skills in much the same way we teach them to read and write, but most adults need tools and guidance to accomplish this.
One Time-In ToolKit is all you need per home or classroom. The many play-based activities in the ToolKit are designed for use by 1 or more children and to be easily adapted for use in diverse settings and with children of diverse neurological abilities.
- 6 illustrated posters to create a Calming Corner (frames not included)
- PeaceMakers Mindfulness Cards
- My Feelings Card Deck featuring 32 different feelings (x2 sets of cards)
- Laminated “What Can I Do” Activity Mat with 12 calming strategies cards
- Laminated Time-In Tools (Travel Version)
- Digital Manual with printables